1. Low Cost and High Profits!
Payroll services offer a high return on investment and low cost of production of the payroll runs.
2. Opens Doors for more services.
Payroll opens doors to other services when you can ‘see inside the business’ to see what really is going on in the business.
3. Help the client focus on the running their business.
When the client is free from processing the payroll they will have more time to focus on running their business.
4. Tried and tested business model.
Payroll services have been around for many years with the big players. New technologies have opened the doors for others to gain a footprint in the payroll area.
5. New Technologies.
With the cloud technology allows you to be more efficient in the processing of the payroll for your clients.
6. Widen your bandwidth in business services.
Expand the services you offer payroll to your clients will make you a ‘go to’ on money matters.
7. Diversification into other business services.
Diversification into other business service will prove that you have the expertise to help business owners.
8. Create a Value Add Service to business owners.
Tax Professional and Accountants can offer a Value Add service when offering payroll services to business owners.
9. Multiple revenues streams.
The great opportunity here is multiply revenues that are generated throughout the year by offering payroll services to business owners.
10. Simply rules of engagement.
Following the simply rules of engagement when processing payroll for you clients.